General Terms and Conditions of KLS Trading GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.cheekychain.com.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
KLS Trading GmbH
Kim Lisa Schucker
Ettlinger Strasse, 43
Registration number 725693
Registration court Keltern
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by closing the website by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details of the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://cheekychain.com/agb.html. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
Insofar as we deliver cash on delivery, the purchase price claim becomes due upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch. Delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (KLS Trading GmbH, Ettlinger Straße 43, 75210 Keltern, Germany, email@example.com, phone: 07236982878) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). -Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To KLS Trading GmbH, Ettlinger Strasse 43, 75210 Keltern, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound by the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender uses our cooperation with regard to the financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall assume our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or the return. The latter does not apply if the subject of the present contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you want to avoid a contractual commitment as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you also have a right of revocation.
Different return costs regulation for Germany
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return is within Germany.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we will provide you with free return labels for your return within Germany. The return label will be included with your shipment. You can deliver the return to a parcel shop of the respective provider in Germany.
Instructions for revocation created with the Trusted Shops [https://legal.trustedshops.com/] legal copywriter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte [https://foehlisch.com].
§10 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
Phone: +49 7236 982875
Fax: +49 7236 982879